Dell EMC PowerEdge R540 (Intel Bronze 3104, 8GB, 1x 2TB SATA, DVD-RW, RPS 750W)
- Intel® Xeon® Bronze 3104 1.7G, 6C/6T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 8M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W)
- Single CPU (Support Dua CPU)
- 8GB Memory (1x8GB), 2666MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
- 1 x 2TB 7.2K RPM 512n NL SAS 12Gbps 3.5 ” Hot Plug Hard Drive
Intel® Xeon® Bronze 3104 1.7G, 6C/6T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 8M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W)
No Additional Second Processor
|Processor Thermal Configuration||
Chassis with up to 8 x 3.5" Hot Plug Hard Drives
8GB Memory (1x8GB), 2666MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
|Hard Disk Drive||
1 x 2TB 7.2K RPM 512n NL SAS 12Gbps 3.5 " Hot Plug Hard Drive
|Solid State Drive||
PERC H330+ Integrated RAID Controller Full Height Support Raid 0,1,10,5,50
DVD+/-RW SATA Int
Dual Hot-plug Redundant Power Supply (1+1) 750W
Dual port 1GbE On-Board LOM
Electronic System Documentation and OpenManage DVD Kit Dell PowerEdge R540
|Embedded Systems Management||
Idrac 9 Express
2U DELL EMC Beze and LCD display for R440
2U Rail Kit
3 Yrs Prosupport: Next Business Day Onsite Service
Power your applications with a versatile 2-socket rack server
Satisfy a variety of applications with the flexible PowerEdge R540. Its balanced combination of resources, expandability and affordability adapt to the changing demands of a modern data center. Optimize your application performance with one-button tuning. Scale for future requirements with up to 14 x 3.5″ drives. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help to maximize uptime without added effort, in a worry-free environment.
- Video streaming
Achieve performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
Our modern compute platforms are built to scale easily and take advantage of technologies that lift application performance. The PowerEdge R540 rack server combines affordably and versatility, so you can adapt to a variety of applications and meet future demands.
- Scale compute resources with the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family that delivers a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation of processors.*
- Optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Enable storage flexibility with up to 14 x 3.5″ drives.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Video:The New Generation of PowerEdge Servers1:27
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.*
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.