Dell EMC PowerEdge R740xd (Intel Silver 4110, 32GB, 5x10TB SATA, DVD-RW, RPS 750W)
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W)
- Single CPU (Support Dual CPU)
- 32GB Memory (2x16GB), 2666MT/s, Dual Ranked x8 Data Width RDIMMs
- 5 x 10TB 7.2k NL SAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Drive
Intel® Xeon® Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W)
No Additional Second Processor
|Processor Thermal Configuration||
Chassis with up to 12×3.5" HDD, 4 x3.5" HDDs on MP and 4×2.5” HDDs on Flexbay
32GB Memory (2x16GB), 2666MT/s, Dual Ranked x8 Data Width RDIMMs
|Hard Disk Drive||
5 x 10TB 7.2k NL SAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Drive
|Solid State Drive||
PERC H730P+ RAID Controller, 2GB NV Cache, Adapter
DVD+/-RW SATA Internal
Energy Smart Dual Hot-plug Redundant Power Supply (1+1) 750W
Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1Gb Network Daughter Card
Electronic System Documentation and OpenManage DVD Kit for R740XD
|Embedded Systems Management||
Idrac 9 Enterprise (G14)
2U Standard Bezel (Dell EMC)
ReadyRails 2U Sliding Rails
3 Yrs Prosupport Onsite Service
Optimize flexibility and density
Benefit from scalable storage performance and data set processing with the Dell PowerEdge R740xd server. This 2U, 2-socket platform brings you scalability and performance to adapt to a variety of applications. Choose up to 24 NVMe drives, or a total of 32 x 2.5” or 18 x 3.5” drives. As you scale your deployments, scale your productivity with embedded intelligence and automation from iDRAC9 and the entire OpenManage portfolio designed to simplify the IT lifecycle from deployment to retirement.
- Software-defined storage
- Big data server
- Data analysis
- Service providers: data tier
Accomplish IT transformation with Dell EMC PowerEdge servers
Transform your data center for modern applications and operations with the help of the R740xd. Storage performance and flexibility create the perfect balance for software-defined storage or data set processing and analytics.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Node for ScaleIO.
- Maximize storage performance with up to 24 NVMe drives and ensure application performance scales to meet demands.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, delivering a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over previous generation of Xeon processors*.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%*.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Help improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Maintain control of server updates with intelligent, embedded authentication designed to allow only properly signed updates.