Dell EMC PowerEdge T440 Bronze 3106 8GB
- Intel® Xeon® Bronze 3106 1.7G, 8Core/8T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 11M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W)
- Single CPU (Support Dual CPU)
- 8GB Memory (1x8GB), 2666MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
- 1x 300GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR
– Intel® Xeon® Bronze 3106 1.7G, 8Core/8T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 11M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W) | Chassis with up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration | LCD display for T440 | Bezel | 8GB Memory (1x8GB), 2666MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width | 1x 300GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR | PERC H330+ Integrated RAID Controller Full Height Support Raid 0,1,10,5,50 | Dual Hot-plug Redundant Power Supply (1+1) 495W | Dual port 1GbE On-Board LOM | Electronic System Documentation and OpenManage DVD Kit Dell PowerEdge T440 | Idrac 9 Express (14G) | DELL EMC Bezel | 3 Yrs Prosupport: Next Business Day Onsite Service
Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile Dell EMC PowerEdge T440 Server, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility
Designed to grow with you, the Dell EMC PowerEdge T440 Server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with next-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5″ or 16 x 2.5″ drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
|Processor Thermal Configuration|
|Hard Disk Drive|
|Solid State Drive|
|Bezel & Rack Rails|