Dell EMC PowerEdge T440 (Intel Bronze 3104, 8GB, 1x 1TB SATA, DVD-RW, RPS 495W)
- Intel® Xeon® Bronze 3104 1.7G, 6C/6T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 8M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W)
- 1 CPU (Support Dual Processor)
- 8GB Memory (1x8GB), 2666MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
- 1 x 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
Intel® Xeon® Bronze 3104 1.7G, 6C/6T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 8M Cache, No Turbo, No HT (85W)
No Additional Second Processor
|Processor Thermal Configuration||
Chassis with up to 8, 3.5" Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration
8GB Memory (1x8GB), 2666MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
|Hard Disk Drive||
1 x 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
|Solid State Drive||
PERC H330+ Integrated RAID Controller Full Height Support Raid 0,1,10,5,50
DVD+/-RW SATA Int
Dual Hot-plug Redundant Power Supply (1+1) 495W
Dual port 1GbE On-Board LOM
Electronic System Documentation and OpenManage DVD Kit Dell PowerEdge T440
|Embedded Systems Management||
Idrac 9 Express (14G)
Dell EMC Bezel and LCD display for T440
1U ReadyRails™ Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm
3 Yrs Prosupport: Next Business Day Onsite Service
Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility
Designed to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with next-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5″ or 16 x 2.5″ drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.*
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated security
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.